"I love practicing dentistry because I enjoy helping people.
It's exciting to practice in a time where patients can benefit from state of the art technology to provide people with faster, more convenient and comfortable options to have their dental work done. By keeping up with the latest techniques, I can provide the best possible care for my patients.
I have hand-picked compassionate, caring people who love what they do to be a part of the team. We work towards taking away the pain and embarrassment from poor oral hygiene.
We are all here to take care of you, your family and friends dental needs."
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
• Bachelor of Science in Biology – College of Idaho, magna cum laude
• Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, cum laude
• Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry
• American Dental Association
• Academy of General Dentistry
OUTSIDE THE OFFICE
My wife Keri and I have three children, Ethan, Mackenzie & Caleb. We enjoy fishing, traveling and growing giant vegetables in our high tunnel for the state fair; Tomatoes are our prized vegetable of choice.